Destination? Overnight rest stop? Headquarters to explore the fabulous Delta? Whatever your purpose, you will find our thirty-two site park a welcoming and comfortable place to relax.
Most sites are right on the Stockton Deepwater Channel. All sites feature great views of activity on the water – everything from fishing to waterskiing to ocean-going freighters passing to and from the Port of Stockton. You are virtually surrounded by some of the world’s richest farmlands. Your day may well be capped with a view of a spectacular sunset over Mt. Diablo.
- Each site has water and electricity (30 or
50 Amp service).
- Holding tanks may be serviced at our
convenient dump station.
- Showers, laundry and ice are centrally located.
- Nightly rates range from $39-$48, and discounted rates with a stay of 3 nights or more.
- A 10% discount is available to Good Sam members.
- Stays are permitted for up to three weeks
at special rates.
Request A Reservation
Weekday stays are a special treat. Campers will experience the finest of RiverPoint Landing and the entire Delta. Check with us for current special offers.
We are only minutes from I-5, University of the Pacific, “Restaurant Row”, Stockton’s main businesses and entertainment as well as the newly renovated Downtown Waterfront District.
For reservations or any other information please contact us.